Yarn Carriers for Spinning
(Open End and Air Jet)
Inconsistent yarn packages can cause even the best machines to seem ready for the boneyard. The cause? Substandard carriers. For consistent packages, a carrier must be dimensionally correct, highly uniform and stable under load. Its surface finish must be optimized for even tension and tail control. It must be durable to maintain performance if reused.
Leading weavers and knitters already know the Textube difference, and many specify that their yarn packages be supplied on Textube carriers. The reasons? Consistent packages. Higher weaving or spinning efficiencies. Enhanced take-off performance, especially important in knitting involving finer-count yarns or exotic fiber blends. And the ultimate payoff…higher quality woven and knit goods.
THE TEXTUBE DIFFERENCE
• Precisely controlled cone and cylinder length
• Absolutely consistent inside diameter at both the base and the nose
• Lot-to-lot uniformity—absolutely critical for productivity on automated spinning frames
• Absolute dimensional stability regardless of relative humidity
• The multi-cycle durability of heavy-wall carriers
• The cost-efficient reliability of thin-wall carriers
• Custom-engineered molded surfaces or finishes
• Optimized tension development, especially critical for early turns
• Improved retention—tails neither slough off too soon, nor stick too long to the carrier
• Productivity-enhancing tail transfer from package to package
Material options to engineer individual solutions
• Base resin compounds
• Impact-modified resins
• Filled resins
• Engineering grade resins
Improved package consistency, weaving and knitting efficiencies– for higher quality goods.
Think Textube...think performance
• Wide range of solid color choices
• Exclusive two-color molding capability
• Hundreds of dual color combinations
• Dual variable coding for easy identification of packages
• Code by plant, yarn weight, fiber blend, machine, etc.—any two combinations of variables
X Recycle yarn carriers best by reusing them
• Even our thin-wall carriers offer multiple cycles
• Heavy-wall carriers give many times the cycles of thin-wall
• Accepted by plastic recyclers for further cost-efficiency
• Very fine exotic blend yarns
• Heavy industrial yarns
• Textube carriers give the desired performance!
Thinking performance? Think Textube. Call today for qualified assistance in improving your package quality.
Division of GS Industries of Bassett, Ltd.
85 Rosemont Road
Bassett, VA 24055