Specialty Cones and Cylinders
Got take-up troubles with such equipment as assembly winders or twisters? Textube performance carriers present a solution for you.
Textube offers outstanding custom capabilities in specialty cones and cylinders, combining in-house tooling, engineering and production, resin choices and molding. The result—optimal mechanical and surface properties for a variety of proprietary applications. Among these strategies...molded-in, precision microgrooves for controlled frictional properties.
Textube’s optimal surface properties, precise dimensions and dimensional stability produce a higher quality package. Significant processing efficiencies are effected along the way. The ultimate payoff...higher quality woven and knit goods.
THE TEXTUBE DIFFERENCE
• Precisely controlled cone and cylinder length
• Absolutely consistent inside diameter at both the base and the nose
• Lot-to-lot uniformity—absolutely critical for productivity on automated spinning frames
• Absolute dimensional stability regardless of relative humidity
• The multi-cycle durability of heavy-wall carriers
• The cost-efficient reliability of thin-wall carriers
• Custom-engineered molded surfaces or finishes
• Optimized tension development, especially critical for early turns
• Improved retention—tails neither slough off too soon, nor stick too long to the carrier
• Productivity-enhancing tail transfer from package to package
Material options to engineer individual solutions
• Base resin compounds
• Impact-modified resins
• Filled resins
• Engineering grade resins
Optimized mechanical and surface properties for high quality packages.
Think Textube...think performance
• Wide range of solid color choices
• Exclusive two-color molding capability
• Hundreds of dual color combinations
• Dual variable coding for easy identification of packages
• Code by plant, yarn weight, fiber blend, machine, etc.—any two combinations of variables
• Recycle yarn carriers best by reusing them
• Even our thin-wall carriers offer multiple cycles
• Heavy-wall carriers give many times the cycles of thin-wall
• Accepted by plastic recyclers for further cost-efficiency
• Very fine exotic blend yarns
• Heavy industrial yarns
• Textube carriers give the desired performance!
Thinking performance? Think Textube. Call today for qualified assistance in improving your package quality.
Division of GS Industries of Bassett, Ltd.
85 Rosemont Road
Bassett, VA 24055